Sunday, August 4, 2013

Let me back up and do something that I probably should have done first. My name is Natilee Ramsey. I am 18 years old and a sophomore here at C-N. I am from Morristown, TN. My major is Elementary Education. Carson-Newman has been my dream since I was in 8th grade. So I feel like I'm living my dream everyday. I enjoy anything outside such as running, hiking, and biking. I also love to read and play the piano. At C-N, I am involved in Baptist Collegiate Ministries (BCM), iYada (an all girls Bible study), Navigators (Bible study), Women Singers, Young Women of Promise, Eagle Reps, Alpha Lambda Delta, and an Orientation Leader.

I can't wait to meet all of you! If you have any questions about anything just let me know!

See you soon,
Natilee Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment